Here’s what caught my eye today:
1. Wunderlist, one of the original to-do list apps, has launched a premium version of its app in its first attempt at monetization. Wunderlist Pro brings the feature of assigning to-dos to colleagues, with more new features such as file attachments coming in future releases. [TechCrunch]
2. Path is adding 1 million users a week; the latest launch of the app includes the ability to message your friends and send “stickers”. What’s interesting is that Path is seeing growth in Central and South America in Spanish-speaking populations before reaching Spanish-speaking users in the U.S. [WSJ Digits]
3. Nutrino, a new iOS virtual nutritionist app, aims to help you manage your eating and grocery shopping plans. After entering your vitals and what you would like to eat, Nutrino creates a custom diet plan on a day-by-day basis. Currently, the app is only integrated with Tesco in the UK, so UK users can buy their grocery lists with a few clicks. The rest of us will still have to stand in line at Trader Joe’s. [Engadget]
Digital Marketing, Social Media, Branding News
1. What type of social media personality are you? I have to admit, I’m somewhere between “The Ultra” and “The Informer.” [PR Daily]
2. Guy Kawasaki talks content marketing, starting your own company, and Google+ in this interview with Search Engine Watch. He talks about content curators being as important as the content itself, that Google+ should be on every marketer’s platform, and that when starting your own company, get the product out there before the fancy PowerPoints and Excel sheets.
3. For the e-commerce shops out there, how to you measure and showcase social proof on your site? Here are some great examples, from sites such as Amazon, Naked Wines, and Modcloth. [Econsultancy]
1. Spring is upon us and Greatist brings us a great list of natural cleaning products to spring-clean your entire home. From lemons, vinegar, and olive oil, there are tips for cleaning every surface (and wall) in your home with chemical-free products. [Greatist]
What inspired you today?