Its been awhile since I’ve posted! I’ve started a daily wrap of what’s hitting the morning newsstands (both physically and virtually) for my fiance, who is busy getting his MBA at Haas School of Business (go bears). Read on for what caught my eye this morning, and as always, suggestions and submissions in the comments!
1. Netflix changes its plans, and added a streaming only option: http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/22/netflix-formally-launches-7-99-streaming-only-plan-bumps-unlim/
2. The new iOS is out for iPad and iPhone; multi-tasking comes to the iPad (clearly what I’m most excited about): http://mashable.com/2010/11/22/ios-4-2-now-available-brings-multitasking-to-ipad/
3. NYTime article on kids growing up in a digital world and how distracted they are. Some of the stats in here are pretty scary: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/technology/21brain.html
4. Some cool iPhone photography accessories: http://mashable.com/2010/11/21/iphone-photography-accessories/
5. Fight for mobile carriers in India: http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2010/11/19/india-a-paradise-or-battlefield-for-mobile-carriers/
6. Google launches a plug-in for Google Docs/Microsoft Office: http://techcrunch.com/2010/11/22/google-launches-plugin-that-fuses-microsoft-office-with-google-docs/
That’s all for today. More to come tomorrow!